E.L. Robinson’s social media properties are intended to be a helpful resource to people interacting with our brand. E.L. Robinson encourages you to respectfully share your views and opinions across our social properties. Everything on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page is public information. Our employees’ and partners’ privacy is important to us and any information posted that violates someone’s privacy will be removed from the page. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
E.L. Robinson reserves the right to add, remove or edit content on this page in its sole discretion. E.L. Robinson will make every effort to monitor the content of this page and ensure its content is of an appropriate nature. E.L. Robinson shall not be held responsible for inappropriate content submitted by other users; however, if you find inappropriate content on this page, please notify an administrator immediately so we may review the content and remove it if we deem it inappropriate.
Examples of content that will be removed includes, but is not limited to:
- Threats of legal action.
- Labor disputes such as influential encouragement of boycotting or employee strikes.
- Any information that would violate your own or a partner’s privacy.
- Threats of violence against partners or employees.
- Acts of discrimination.
- Personal information about employees or partners shared without knowledge or consent, especially if unflattering or damaging.
- Inappropriate photos or videos.
- Personal attacks and profanity.
- Promoting services, products or political organizations.
- Disruptive behavior, such as starting arguments and advocating illegal activity.
- Irrelevant content and/or content not involved with the brand.
If you have comments or questions, please send us a private message on any of our social media properties. Thank you for visiting!