At E.L. Robinson Engineering, we see things differently. To us, civil engineering is not a 9-5 job, but a 24/7 way of seeing the world. Our people bring unique experiences and individual perspectives into every facet of their professional and personal lives. This applies to design/build jobs for transportation to public infrastructure to fly fishing.
WV Project Manager, Eric Coberly, has decades of experience servicing clients. His hard earned experience and expertise provides the insight necessary to successfully guide projects to timely conclusions.
Mr. Coberly has more than 30 years of experience as an infrastructure and mining engineer. He has extensive experience in project planning, funding coordination and design. Mr. Coberly has managed projects with ELR which have involved site development, infrastructure planning, water, sewer, geotechnical analysis, abandoned mine reclamation projects, building construction, active surface mining projects, insurance investigations, providing expert witness services and various post mining land use projects.
Additionally, Mr. Coberly served as the Chief for the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Abandoned Mine Lands Division for more than 4 years. In this position he was he was responsible for managing and directing all operations. He has spent his career working to better the State of West Virginia in both the private and public sectors.
The following is a sample list of recent projects on which Mr. Coberly has served as Project Manager:
- City of Bluefield Commercialization Center - $2.55 Million
- Greenfield Cabinetry Building Expansion - $3.64 Million
- Scott Findley Road Waterline Extension Project - $1.2 Million
- Exchange Road Phase I Waterline Extension - $3.1 Million
- Putnam Business Park Utility Extension Phase II - $1 Million
- Kenova Downtown Water System Upgrade - $1.9 Million
- Kenova Prichard Waterline Replacement and Upgrade Project - $4.7 Million
- Route 18 South-Snowbird Road Waterline Extension Project - $969,000
- Poca Belt Press - $1.6 Million
- Blue Knob Waterline Extension Project - $2.3 Million
- Bergoo Wastewater Collection and Treatment System Project - $2.7 Million
- Cow Creek Waterline Extension Project - $815,000
- WVDEP OSR Viking Preston Mining Project - $2.3 Million