Location: Putnam County, West Virginia
Client: Putnam County Public Service District
- Construction Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Public Water and Wastewater Systems Development
- Surveying & Technology
- Public Infrastructure
This project consists of 4 separate improvements to the Putnam PSD sanitary sewer system:
- Replace 5400 LF of deteriorated 14” DIP force main along I-64 with new 16” PVC force main. This work includes a temporary bypass to allow service to continue during the force main replacement.
- Construct 6100 LF of 8” gravity sewer and 41 manholes to serve 27 new customers in the Teays Hollow area.
- Construct 2400 LF of new 24” DIP interceptor sewer, a 1500 gpm Pump Station and 3800 LF of 16” PVC force main to accommodate continued growth in the Teays Valley area.
- Upgrade 6 pump stations with new control panels, flowmeters and electrical equipment.