West Virginia and Ohio
E. L. Robinson (ELR) Engineering is an established consulting engineering firm looking for highly motivated individuals to fill water/wastewater field inspection positions. Candidates must have experience in construction inspection of water and sewer systems.
The Water/Wastewater inspector should be experienced in performing field inspections for construction and repair of water and sewer lines. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, reviewing construction drawings; conducting inspections of water and sewer line construction; coordinating work activities; maintaining records; and performing additional tasks as assigned.
The minimum requirements for this position are as follows:
- High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- 2 years of applicable water/wastewater inspection experience
- The ability to understand contract documents, interpret plans, specifications, and the ability to effectively communicate with project personnel, the contractor, the owner, and the public.
- Comprehension of shop drawings, material specifications, and the ability to ask for help when needed.
- All candidates must possess the ability to be neat, accurate and complete in their documentation of the contractor’s activity, along with materials delivered and incorporated into the project.
- Knowledge of or experience with computers.
- Travel to job sites throughout WV and or portions of Ohio may be required.
ELR offers a competitive salary as well as a full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401 k with match, paid time off, and company holidays.
To apply, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the qualifications, strong project management skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team. To learn more about E. L. Robinson Engineering, visit the company web site at www.elrobinsonengineering.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.