Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
ELR Ohio is seeking a Roadway Design Engineer with at least 2-6 years of experience to join our Cleveland or Columbus office. The candidate must have a BSCE from an accredited school in Civil Engineering.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently.
- OH EI Certificate is required
- Must possess basic knowledge of industry-standard design software.
- Must have experience with Microstation and/or Geopak. Experience with OpenRoads Designer a huge plus.
- Ability to execute engineering best practices on a wide variety of projects for both public and private clients, adapting to new environments quickly
- Be involved in all project aspects including design/study development, construction management, project management, and RFI's/RFPs/Submittals
- Assist Project team in the production of project plans, specifications, scheduling, budgeting, technical memorandums, and cost estimates