Project Engineer - Marietta
This position includes the design, analysis, and plan set preparation for a variety of water and wastewater projects including, but not limited to, water distribution systems, wastewater collection, sewage collection systems, pumping stations, lift stations, water/wastewater treatment plants, site development, and pipeline projects.Tasks include master planning, preparation of design drawings, specifications, and calculations.Other responsibilities include presentations, client communication, etc.
- P.E. Registration in Ohio with at least 5 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Experience with a civil engineering consulting firm is preferred.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite are necessary.
- The applicant should possess excellent communication skills to work with co-workers and relate to clients, have very good organizational skills, and be able to take responsibility with minimal supervision.
- A competitive salary and benefits including health, ESOP and 401(K) are offered