This position includes the design, analysis, and plan set preparation for a variety of water and wastewater projects including, but not limited to, water distribution systems, wastewater collection, sewage collection systems, pumping stations, lift stations, water/wastewater treatment plants, site development, and pipeline projects. Tasks include master planning, preparation of design drawings, specifications, and calculations. Other responsibilities include presentations, client communication, etc.
- P.E. Registration in West Virginia with at least 5 years of experience in the related field is required.
- Experience with a civil engineering consulting firm is preferred.
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office Suite are necessary.
- The applicant should possess excellent communication skills to work with co-workers and relate to clients, have very good organizational skills, and be able to take responsibility with minimal supervision.
- A competitive salary and benefits including health, ESOP and 401(K) are offered
Interested candidates should apply online at www.elrobinsonengineering.com;
email resume to email@example.com;
or mail to E.L. Robinson Engineering Company 5088 Washington Street, West, Charleston, WV 25313 Attn: Human Resources. “EOE”