Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
E.L. Robinson Engineering (ELR) has been providing innovative engineering solutions since 1978. We continue to build on our founding principles of quality engineering work with superior client service. ELR Ohio has been in operation for over nineteen years and has successfully completed numerous high-profile transportation projects. ELR’s Engineers have accumulated unparalleled collective design experience by working in the public and private sector along with working directly with over 20 contractors on a broad spectrum of projects all over the State of Ohio and neighboring states.
- ELR currently has a Hydraulics Engineer opportunity in the Columbus or Cleveland offices.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and have 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer license preferred, EIT requiredMust have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently
- Must possess basic knowledge of industry standard hydraulic design software and have experience with Microstation and/or Geopak
ELR is an equal opportunity employer.