E.L. Robinson Engineering (ELR) has been providing innovative engineering solutions since 1978. We continue to build on our founding principles of quality engineering work with superior client service. ELR Ohio has been in operation for over nineteen years and has successfully completed numerous high-profile transportation projects. ELR’s Engineers have accumulated unparalleled collective design experience by working in the public and private sector along with working directly with over 20 contractors on a broad spectrum of projects all over the State of Ohio and neighboring states.
ELR currently has a Geotechnical Engineer opportunity in the Columbus office.
As an ELR Geotechnical Engineer, you will work with a team of geotechnical, roadway, structural, and hydraulic engineers to develop innovative designs on complex transportation projects. You will also have the opportunity to work on research, design-build, and value engineering projects.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and have 4 or more years of relevant experience
- Professional Engineer license preferred, EIT required
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must possess basic knowledge of industry standard geotechnical design software.
- Must have experience with CAD. Experience with Microstation and/or Geopak preferred.
ELR is an equal opportunity employer.