E.L. Robinson (ELR) Engineering has been providing highly experienced civil engineering services in and around the West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky markets since 1978. We have continually adapted and expanded our service offerings to best service the expanding needs of our clients. Within the past decade, the drilling and development operations in the Marcellus Shale play has become an evolving and influential element of the natural gas industry across the Appalachian Basin and home of ELR.
Once again, we have risen to meet the needs in our region — the fast-moving civil engineering services required to successfully complete projects in the natural gas industry. ELR has years of proven performance in site design and development, waterline and pipeline installment, roadway, right of way and access road services, permitting, storm water management, and surveying.
Oil & Natural Gas Services
- Desktop Designs
- Facility Drawings
- Alignment sheets
- Constructability Reviews
- Meeting DOT Requirements
- Field verification of designs
- Right of Way Surveying
- Measurement and Regulation Designs
- Construction Inspection
- Directional Drilling Designs
- Conventional Bore Designs
- Pipeline Sizing
- Compressor Station Designs
- Cathodic Protection Designs, upgrades, surveying, data reviews, and remediation
- Integrity Management
- Veriforce OQ Evaluator Certification Training
- Site Development and Design
- Pipeline and Waterlines
- Roadway, Right of Way, Access Road Design
- Rig Pad Design
To learn more specifics about our Oil & Natural Gas services view our services page.