E.L. Robinson (ELR) Engineering is rapidly expanding the services provided to clients in the exploration midstream and distributions in the natural gas industry. ELR is developing gas pipeline practice to compliment our existing services.
The primary responsibilities for this position include design (conceptual through final) of natural gas pipelines; dry and wet gathering facilities’ between the wellhead and market; construction document preparation; cost estimating; interaction/coordination with the exploration and midstream operators; and project management. This position will also involve construction administration, in-line inspection and NCT, and mechanical integrity testing.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering
- 10+ years experience in the routing and design of natural gas pipelines
- Experience with DOT part 192 and 195, API Standards and ASME B31.8 criteria
- Experience with Piping and Pipeline Facility Design Software
- Experience with Pipeline and Process Modeling Software
- West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania Engineering License preferred